Monday, January 08, 2007

LOL.....No, Anonymous.... I'm not dead!!!!!

I've been enjoying the holidays!!!!!! Takin' it easy, watching football games, eating alot, hunting with my son and did I mention, takin' it easy.
What have ya'll been doing???

I had a wonderful Christmas!! I saw Santa Claus!!!! I did!!! I saw him!
It's a long story, but I did see him.

Michael killed 2 wild hogs while we were deer hunting one day.
I got to attend Sheree's **th surprise birthday party.
Taylor's boyfriend Logan killed a nice 7 point buck down south and brought the head by for us to see. (see composite)

I did get to attend the LCHS vs ELHS basketball games last week. There were two very exciting games!!!!

JANUARY is a slow month for photographers!!!
I have to do year-end accounting and I hate all that tax stuff!

So be patient with me!!
The county tournament is coming up soon!!!


Greg

No comments: