Saturday, April 22, 2006

LCHS Sr. Prom


Everyone who made it through the Guards at the Arsenal had a good time last night at the LCHS Sr. 2006 Prom.
.....................................
The guard asked me "Do you have any firearms, explosives, knives, alcoholic beverages, opened containers in your vehicle"?
I put the top on my Moutain Dew MPX
I said "No sir, the only thing I have to shoot with is a camera".
He didn't think that was funny.
They made me get out and then they saw the old rifle case that I carry lightstands in.
He asked me again, "Sir, are you sure you don't have any firearms in the vehicle"?
I remembered I had just let Sheree borrow my truck to move last week, I thought to myself "I may go down, what if she left a gun in there".
So I had to pull out my cases and let him look inside them, this seemed to please him very much.This little inspection brought the other guard over,
He asked "Is that surveying equipment sir"? I said "No sir, that's camera equipment".
This seemed to please him very much.
.....................................
Anyone else have a guard shack story?
Who went through the check with Scoggins?
I had rumors of a strip seach, but I think that was started by some of the faculty.
..................................
Hey, those guys were just doing their job. They did it well.
....................................
Everyone looked great.

Greg

No comments: